daisy

BOW 1: Diet Plan

Did you follow your diet plan for all four weeks? Why or why not? Predict your nutritional state in terms of nutrients


I did not follow my diet plan for all four weeks because I didn't feel comfortable with preparing my own meal for myself when my mother already made food for me. I also didn't feel comfortable changing what my mom cooks and changing what my family eats for the sake our my diet. My mom didn't feel comfortable with me using the word "diet" to explain to her my science project.


However, despite my inability to follow through with my diet plan, I still feel that I have acquired the necessary amount of nutrition. Though I did not count calories or strictly abide by the Weight Watchers plan, I don't feel as if my eating habits were unhealthy (except for days when I would skip lunch).


I have checked my weight every week or so, and I found that my odd eating schedule may have had an effect on my weight because it keeps yo-yoing. I looked this up online and I found that this is unhealthy, even for a growing teenaged girl. The information I gathered from this encouraged me to eat more regularly and to make lunch and breakfast habits and not options.

No comments:

Post a Comment