daisy

Topics: Favorite, Least Favorite, Change, Accomplishments




Favorite topic: I liked learning about sex because I am immature and I like having reasons to talk about the penis. I also liked learning about diseases because they made me Google terrible pictures of things and they brought out my inner hypochondriac. Topics like these are useful to everyone, even those who are not going into the medical field.


Least favorite: I enjoyed pretty much all of the topics we covered, but the brain chapter was especially difficult for me because of the long names. That made me enjoy it less because on quizzes I could not even think of what the names of the brain parts might sound like.


Change: I did not like the amount of projects we had this semester because it was difficult to manage my time. Sometimes, I did not even have the supplies for the projects. I don't have a camera to film an infomercial and it is hard to attain one.


Biggest accomplishment: My biggest accomplishment in anatomy and physiology this year is surviving. I thought the class would be easier because I already took biology and AP biology, so I would have the basics. However, evidently the body has many parts and the most difficult part was remembering the names of those parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment